What's your favourite feature on Gmelius?

I like the drip-feed mailer tool.

It’s great to have a campaign running in the background running small workloads at a time and not being inundated with an unmanageable volume of responses.

Also useful is having email sequences set up for the most commonly used mails that I send, and having an auto-follow up set to go if I don’t hear back.

3 Likes

I love the sequences, and they have proved to be very valuable for customer outreach. It’s pretty much set it and forget it.

I get a notification on my sales pipeline board to call a customer to follow up in person as well.

3 Likes

Tracking and templates!

2 Likes

The sequences are very intuitive.

2 Likes

For me it is the templates.

2 Likes

The Templates!! I use them every day to aid in onboarding new employees. I also love how I can insert their name or other info to make the email much more personal.

2 Likes

Mate I love a lot about gmelius shared it with a couple other agency owners who have some clout (should have used the affiliate link haha)

I havent startedthe sequences yet but have been working on a CSV file of about 127 contacts which I will load up today!

I can’t wait to see the results.

One thing that I would love the team to work on would be more detailed analytics as one of the friend I suggested Gmelius to had to get an additional program bananatag to check them.

p.s I may be able to get one from the big boys at hubspot as he is having issues with delieverablilty!

1 Like

Well plain and simple - the ticketing and notes. I really like the workflow of “send & close”, it makes me soo efficient. :slight_smile:

And who doesn’t love the feeling of an empty mailbox… :wink:

2 Likes

Without a doubt it’s the email tracking/reminders. Knowing that I can send an email and then not have to worry about if the person gets back to me or not, because Gmelius will track it and remind me if they don’t get back to me is amazing. Frees up my mind for other things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @Omarnomics,

We appreciate the love. Yes, you definitely can create and use an affiliate link - it sounds like you have a great network.
Check out our partner page. And join us! :wink:
And we always update here in the community on the Partners & Advocates category.

The tracking and the notes features, for sure.

1 Like

Tracking :slight_smile:

Definitely email templates! It makes it very simple to send hundreds of emails using the same template and just changing the variables.

3 Likes

the templates, with the variables

2 Likes

Yes the tracking and nudges is exactly what this absentminded freelancer needs. :slight_smile:

1 Like