Gmelius Virtual Connect: Our Product Pipeline for 2020 [Watch the recording here 👀]

Next Thursday, April 23rd at 1pm EDT (7pm CEST) we are hosting a live, open discussion with our Founder and CEO Florian.

Join us to speak about:

• Our product pipeline based on your active feedback and involvement
  • How Gmelius is expanding to become your central platform with key integrations
  • How our vision ties into optimizing your current setup to empowering your team to get work done

Register here to ensure you get access to a recording of the webinar.

Do you have a question for Florian? Feel free to leave it in the thread and we’ll make sure to cover it during the webinar.

Save the date! 2020-04-23T17:00:00Z

2 Likes

I recently found Kiwi (https://www.kiwiforgmail.com/) which is a “desktop app” wrapper around Gmail that solves various usability issues and is quite nice. Since Kiwi is a wrapped browser it in principle supports browser extensions but some work is needed maybe by both parties. I’d love to see Gmelius and Kiwi get along…

Peter

1 Like

Hi Peter,

I hope you’ll be able to join the webinar tomorrow. We’ll be discussing our product pipeline and would be happy to cover your question too.

Feedback - well organized, efficient, responsive and economical of time.

2 Likes

Thank you so much Steve for your kind words!

Feel free to let us know which other topics you would like us to cover in the upcoming webinars. :slight_smile:

Thank you everyone for attending our second edition of Gmelius Virtual Connect. :raised_hands:

The topic of this webinar was based on the Customer Survey we ran earlier this year. We discussed our product pipeline for 2020 and beyond.

Here’s just a quick summary:

You can now watch the full recording here. :point_left:

And as always, we’re looking forward to hearing your ideas about which topics we should cover next!

2 Likes