Can I create a Sequence without sending an Email?

Hello!

Just wondering if it would be possible to create a Sequence without link it to an Email sent.

Why? Well, I can assign a call or action to an user in 24h, for example, after sending the Email. My situation is, if trying to contact a prospect by phone and not answer, can I use gmelius in any way to remind me in 24h to call him back??

I thought in secuences, but any suggestions would be great.

Thanks in advance!

Oliver.

1 Like

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your question. It’s a great one!

You can create a sequence, where after you sent the email, if it’s not replied after 1 day, then move it to board.

I could see your board have the following columns:

To call | Not answered | Answered

So the sequence will bring all your conversations to “To call” column. And after trying to contact a prospect by phone, you can drag their card to “Not answered column” with the due date - which will be a reminder to call them back.

Please note, that you can also synchronize your board with Google Calendar.

I hope it helps! :slight_smile:

Hi Lina!

Thanks for your reply. I understand your answer, but…

How to create in the board a reminder without sending the first email?

Sequences uses the Email action to “trigger” the reminder after 24 hours in the board… So, could we say that there is not other way to do it without sending a firts email?

Thanks!

Oliver.

Hi Oliver,

The email used as a trigger is the way sequences work.

To create a reminder that is not linked to an email in a board, you need to add a task card aka “call X” to your board. The board can be synced with your Google Calendar, thus you will receive reminders through it. :slightly_smiling_face: